Sunday, December 2, 2007


Well it is official I am old. 31 if you must know. To celebrate we went to dinner at Chilis. It was not much but I have been feeling pretty shitty all weekend, I had a rough Friday day and was in pain and nauseated all day sat. We actually cancelled dinner with Kara & Duane 2 times on sat and finally at 5 I felt like getting up and going to town. I was swayed by the thought of the Southwest Egg rolls the damn things are addicting. Here are a few pictures of us at dinner, notice how round my face is gotta love the steroids.



In other news we had our first winter storm Friday night-sat afternoon, we ended up with 2inch ice + 4 inch snow + 3 more inches of ice on top. Made for heavy as hell to shovel and clogged the snow blower. I went out and helped Brent & Sue do the driveways and sidewalks. I got to run the snow blower for a awhile and I did shovel some snow. I was STARVING after that so we uncancelled dinner and got ready to go out. The roads sucked but I have 4 wheel drive and got around pretty good. I got to drive to town so Brent finally was able to ride in my new Explorer.


Have a good day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Huh?? No hablo english? Der Da Der