Saturday, December 8, 2007


Ok I promised pictures and you shall get pictures....last night was fun. Some parts are a bit fuzzy I had to have H20 breaks otherwise I was set to hurl all because of this......
That is a supersized Morgan Coke I did not finish it I dumped about 1/4 of the bowl this morning. It was very refreshing.
Do you know what trouble is? It is that drink and I plus these 3.
Jenny, Traci & Tiffany
These are my girls the other 3 parts of my soul.

My best drinking buddies. Here are some pictures of us from the beginning of the night to the end


This is my Nana Bear and that is the face she made when she found out I got her birthday present at Annabelles Sex Shop......I bought her a a Bullet...every woman should have one of these wonderful inventions. The funny thing is she has never been with a man for as long as I can remeber and I am 31 I tell her she needs to knock the dust off and find herself a man. She just shakes her head and laughs. I am the only person in my family that talks shit to Nana and she talks it right back. Told me to eat shit when I made her get her picture taken at the Titanic. I tell her I learned it all from her.





Me and Traci she is so freaking funny we have never stopped laughing in the 14 years we have been friends.

Me and Tiffany

Me & Jenny and umm.....Cousin It (Jenny at the end of the night)

Me at 4am


I am going to nap so no long post today. Gotta wait til sunday.

No comments: