Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy 2 days after Christmas!!



I hope you all had a happy holiday we sure did here. The kids were over the moon for their Santa loot we are now the headquarters for Spiderman and the Littlest Pet Shop toys.




Brent and I decided this year we were not going anywhere so if people wanted to see us they had to come to our house. Christmas Eve we had both of our moms, my brother, Jenny (who was very sad her boys were with their dad in Milwaukee), Tiffany & Keira it was fun. We made a ton of food and had some great Prarie Berry Wines if you are a wine buff they have some amazing wines. I am a huge fan of the Pumpkin Bog, Cranberry & Gold Digger. If you are in my area I know The Little Cellar Wine Company has some Pumpkin Bog in stock still.

Brent's mom, Cody (my brother) & my momma

Tiffany

Lil

Maddy-The Hip Hop Queen



Luke being present CRAZY Keira looking like an angel:0


Brent throwing snowballs at me while I am taking pictures BTW he did not set the date stamp when he put new batteries in the camera. These are from Christmas day

We were blessed with a TRUE white Christmas so we enjoyed being home with just Brent and I and the kids. We played in the snow and then had Turkey dinner and more wine. It was good stuff.

Love ya all:)

4 comments:

Mommi Tutu said...

Yay! Looks like everything about the holidays was successful. And what a great idea about not traveling - I'm totally with you on that one!

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome pictures...looks like you guys had a blast!!

All that snow though...whew, glad I live in Georgia!

Anonymous said...

mommi tutu- You definitly see who wants to see on the holidays when you stay home and the big bonus is we get all the yummy leftovers:0

Slick-You make me laugh with the snow comment..can I ask where abouts in GA? My SIL just moved from Columbus, GA to TX after my BIL was killed in Iraq they were based at Fort Benning for quite awhile.

Anonymous said...

OH BTW I answer all my comment under the Ben Dover Jr name cause it is funny:O