Monday, October 29, 2007

Interesting stuff

Are you aware that SD is the number 4 ranked state for wind power potential? Hmm if you were in the wind business I would put a few bugs in a few ears as SD is planning on building the largest wind farm in the WORLD that is not a typo. It would be a shit deal if BC would miss out on a peice of the pie. Interesting huh? Here is link to the article...here. We have the potential to provide 55% of the US needs for electricity. I am excited to see some more of these beautiful babies in my state.

These pictures were taken outside my moms back door. Funny how no matter where I look when I head her way there are these reminders of how great it is being home in MN.
This was intended to be a edit to my previous post but it got its own spot.

No comments: