Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am sore and super bloated right now that is why there have been no new posts this weekend. I have been laying on the couch for the past 3 days being taken care of by my boys. Little man and Hubby have been good to me keeping me company and watching TV with me. We have watched the movie 300 2 times I cannot get enough of those fine warriors meow love it. I did get out of the house and went to a movie yesterday Alvin and the Chipmunks which was pretty funny in my drug induced state. This whole weekend is actually a bit blurry the damned Vicoprofen I am taking makes me a bit loopy and sleepy.
I will post a bit more in a few days sorry I am boring but I am recovering slowly but surely and for real I am having some serious pain makes it hard to be funny.
M

No comments: