Saturday, January 26, 2008

Let’s just say I am a shitty blogger this week and leave it at that….k? Glad we have that cleared up.

My week has been interesting to say the least I am so tired at the end of the day the only thing I have on my mind is couch meets my ass=heaven. Get the picture? I have been working and being a product of monotony. I enjoy my job but I have to keep reminding myself that I have a job because I want to have one not cause I need one and that makes the days go a bit faster. Thank the Lord for that.

The beasts are adjusting to being with daddy in the morning and daddy is adjusting to being a part of the family…lol. I leave at 5:45am for work and get home around 4 each day so the kids have to depend on their dad for morning stuff and that has been interesting. The girls hate it because he is a tyrant and drops them of 20 min before I do so they bitch about it. They are also pissed because we have a GREAT bakery a block from the house and I take them there in the morning and daddy makes them eat cereal…gasp…the nerve of him pushing that healthy shit down their throats!!

Well that is it for today I will be back with some serious humor tomorrow I have a weeks worth of good stories but just got off work and my ass says this chair is to hard and it misses the couch…

Love you all,
Mel

No comments: