Friday, January 11, 2008

Saying Goodbye

An angel entered heaven last night while I slept unaware. I am very sad yet very comforted that Stephanie is no longer in any pain and no longer has to suffer from this horrible disease. Please head over to her page and sign her guestbook leave some words of comfort and peace for her family.
I was shocked when I read the journal this morning but felt at peace as she is definitly in a better place whole happy and healthy.
Goodbye Stephanie V I will treasure the things you taught me the lessons learned are ones I will cherish for a lifetime. I will live my life double for us both cause it just is not fair that we both mothers were diagnosed with this terrible disease, I feel guilty that I am still here but this is God's plan for me and I will do my best to see that I live up to being worthy of the 2nd chance I was given. I wish you were given one also but God had a different plan for you and I believe it was for you to be a testament of Faith and to teach those souls who may have been lost that God is good and if you trust in the Lord all things are possible. Our pathes may have never crossed here on earth but my lesson from you and your family may make it possible for them to cross in Heaven. Thank You for being my guiding light and my inspiration.

2 comments:

Lizarita said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post. I've praying for you through this journey. Stephanie was one of my best friends in high school. She was such a wonderful person. I feel very blessed to be able to see her guiding others.