Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday Morning Music!!!

I am back with a little music for your morning. Today is a mix of music I am in the mood for today.


Amy Winehouse-You know Im no good



Dixie Chicks-I Can Love You Better



Sheryle Crow & Kid Rock-Picture




Christina Aguilera- Dirrty
The theme for my birthday party:) It is gonna be rocking!! If you know me and my sister you know what "Throwing elbows means" We are trouble. It is going to be a great time. My body will look as good as hers next summer I am hitting the damn gym daily...all that sweat better pay off.



Powerman 5000-When worlds collide
Thats what you get for meeting me....a collision of 2 completely different worlds.


Buck Cherry-Crazy Bitch



Rolling Stones- She's So Cold

Who does not love the Stones?



The Last Goodnight - "Pictures of You"



Have a great day!!

No comments: