Monday, November 5, 2007

Drama Ahead Beware

That is what the warning label for me should be these days, because seriously, I feel like my life is one big soap opera. I have friend I met in June and this poor person more than likely would like to turn and run cannot blame them, I would love to also.

OMG where to even start my husband was supposed to be having an important talk with his father last night, but when he arrived he found out that his mother packed up Friday and left his dad. After 40 years of being the abused wife she left….I am so damn proud of her for having the courage to do it. Now the entire family is jumping on the blame train interesting to see who stands where in times like this. I am Switzerland. I have no desire to get tangled up in this shit and can already feel the tension.


All I am gonna say on the situation is….Karma is a dirty bitch and she does not forget. She always comes back around to get you there is no escaping it….I have one event in my life that karma is going to come back around for but it was so worth it, like having dessert before dinner so bad but so damn good. I am not really worried about it.


This definitely changes my plan A, I met Tiff for lunch and we are working out plan B. There must be something in the water around here because I have 3 friends getting divorced and have 2 that just got finalized for their divorces. I think we all are just shrugging off the starter husband you know the one who teaches you all things you don’t want in a husband. Oh well life does go on…especially when you have a awesome support system.


The only fucked up thing is my husband called me and attempted to give me run down of the situation, but by the end he was blaming me for her leaving. I cannot help that I help people to be the best they can be, it is a gift.

No comments: