Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hello I am back......

Did you watch Oprah yesterday? If not you should have, her topic was Spousal Rape and Abuse. It was a very good show. Hang on while I drag out my soap box......ok we are good.


I am gonna address the topic of domestic abuse if that offends please hit the back button and come back tommorow. Are you aware that domestic abuse is a very prevalant problem? I am not talking about just physical violence I am talking about the mind fucking from verbal abuse. If some one makes you feel like less of a person then you know you are that is abuse. If your partner calls you names and degrades you, that is abuse. If money, assets, cars, kids, friends, animals or possesions are being taken from you or with held by your partner, that is abuse. It is wrong and you are better than that. Here is a quiz that may help more. As a grown child of a woman who was abused I am proof that if you do not break the cycle your children will follow right along their parents path. I married the same type of man my father was with my mother...a bad one. My husband is the same kind of man his father was to his mother. Do you see the pattern? Abuse is a cycle that needs to be broken. The guilt that follows years later is unbelievable, my momma and husbands momma feel that if they had left sooner we would not be in this situation. It is true that is why I am breaking the cycle in my house, my son will not be an abuser nor will my daughters think that an abusive relationship is a good relationship.

I have made a choice that will break this cycle.


Here is some music for the morning sorry for flaking out on everyone....

This song if for the mommas.....I love you both.....





Because I will never settle again.....




I love Sugarland...love this song....for lots of reasons.....



I did get it from my momma




She will be loved-Maroon 5




Yes Bitches this is my fucking song...deal with it...



I could not resist this one

No comments: