Monday, March 17, 2008

It is one of those days

All weekend long I looked forward to having today off. I was gonna sleep in and have the hubby take the kids to school and daycare while I enjoyed being a kept woman for one day. I woke up at 7:30 and woke Lil up to shower and took a peek at my cell to check the time and saw I had 2 missed calls from work.
I was gonna ignore them and go back to bed but something inside my head said I better check and see what they wanted so I listened to the messages and relised I did not have the day off and I was over an hour late for work.
I then looked out the window and saw that Mother Nature dumped 8 inches of pretty powder last night. Oh for Fucks sake..,...It is Monday....I HATE mondays.
So instead of me sleeping in I quick jumped in the shower with Lil and got ready, fed the kids breakfast, drove them all to school and daycare then commuted 30 miles to work on shit ass roads while hubby laid in bed like a kept man.
It is Monday and it sucks!! My next day off is Sunday then back to work on Monday til the next Sunday.
It is Monday and I am thinking it sucks huge donkey dick but I did get a 50 cent raise even though I was 2 1/2 hours late for work:0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much would you have gotten if you didn't show up? lol
I had a rough Monday as well. At least I only 4 days until Spring Break!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Yeah that sucks! I hope tomorrow is better for you!!! :o)